Touch Your Heart
For the handset expiring replacement period between 15th March 2020 to 30th May 2020, extended replacement date to 31st May 2020.
For Example: If you purchased handset on 10th march, so replacement period will be expiring on 11th April, so as per policy the replacement period will be extending till 31st May 2020.
1. Adjust the focus until the picture gets clear when shooting;
2. Try to photograph with sufficient light;
3. Do not shake when you are shooting;
4. In low brightness, use Professional mode(Set S(Shutter speed) as 2-4 seconds) or Night mode(Some phones support it) to take photos. Meanwhile, please keep your phone stable(It is very important).
When taking selfies in low brightness, turn on HDR mode(Some phones do not support it);
5. In the dark, turn on Selfie Softlight, Smart Screen Flash or rear flash when taking photos;
6. If the objects easily move on, you can go to Professional mode and adjust ISO to the larger value, then touch the Shutter button.
For the handset expiring warranty period between 1st March 2020 to 31st May 2020, warranty extended for 90 more days.
For example: if your handset warranty expired date is 15th March, according to this policy, your handset warranty expired date will be till 15th June.
If both phones are Vivo phones:
1. Open EasyShare on your old phone and new phone, select Replacement;
2. Click Old phone and New phone;
3. Old phone will generate a QR code. Use New phone to scan it;
4. Select data you want to transfer to your new phone, then touch Start device switch;
5. Click Done after file transmits completion.
If your old phone is not Vivo phone, download & install Shareit on your old and Vivo phone, then transfer Easyshare to your old phone by using Shareit. And then you can follow the above steps to transfer data.
Warmly Tips: Due to the permission limitation, the apps transferred might not be installed on your phone automatically. You need to go to File Manager>APKs to install them manually.
1. Don`t play your phone, especially playing games while charging;
2. Charge your phone before the battery capacity reaches 20%. It is no good to charge the phone when the battery capacity is too low;
3. Don`t overcharge your phone. Stop charging in time if it is charged fully;
4. Use the original Charger and USB cable to charge your phone;
5. Try to place your phone in a well-ventilated location while charging, such as on a desk.
There are some tips that may help avoid your phone overheat:
1. Don`t play your phone in extreme performance for a long time, such as playing games;
3. Turn off Wi-Fi, Data, Bluetooth, GPS and other connectivity when you don`t need them;
4. Don`t play your phone when it is being charged;
7. Download apps and games from Play Store or V-Appstore;
8. To prevent your phone from heating up, you may place your phone in a well-ventilated location while charging, such as on a desk. Charging your phone in poorly-ventilated locations (such as on a bed) may prevent heat from dissipating;
9. Avoid exposing your phone to the sun when the temperature is high around you.
There are some reasons that can cause the phone to lag or hang. Please refer to the methods below for help:
2. When the most space of the system or SD card is occupied, the lagging issue is easy to happen. You can follow these steps to release the space of your phone and SD card:
a. Enter i Manager>Space cleanup(management) to clean up the cache and trash more often;
b. Remove the apps you infrequently use;
c. Back upmedia and document files in Cloud Drive, and then remove them from your phone and SD card;
3. Update is usually meant to optimize the system’s compatibility and stability for the newly released phone. It can optimize the existing problems or system bugs. We suggest you keep your phone the latest version
4. Some third-party apps can also make the phone lag. We suggest you download the apps from Play Store or V-Appstore and keep them the latest version;
5. Low power mode saves power by reducing the performance of the phone. When lagging or hanging, do not turn on Low power mode;
If it still exists and happens frequently, please feel free to contact us or seek help from our service center.
We’ve come up with some helpful tips for saving battery life on your devices:
1. Disable notifications of the apps you infrequently used;
2. Turn off location services. Turn off Location or select Battery saving mode in Settings>Location>Location mode when you don`t need;
3. Change the background wallpaper. Go to i Theme>Local>Local wallpaper, choose the black Static wallpaper to save battery;
4. Adjust Brightness. Adjust the brightness to the lower level;
5. System update. In fact, most system updates can improve the battery life. We recommend you update your phone to the latest version;
6. Disable automatic updates of Play Store and V-Appstore;
7. Force the appsin the background to close more often;
8. Turn off connectivity, like Wi-Fi, GPS, Data, BT, when you don`t need them;
9. Turn off Autostart switches of the apps you infrequently used;
10. Turn off High background power consumption of apps infrequently used;
11. Select Low power mode when the battery capacity is low.
Please don’t worry, there is a way that might help you track your Vivo phone:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/android/find and sign in to your Google Account.
2. If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
3. The device gets a notification.
4. On the map, see about where the device is.
a. The location is approximate and might not be accurate.
b. If your device can’t be found, you’ll see its last known location, if available.
5. Pick what you want to do. If needed, first click Enable lock & erase.
a. Play sound
Rings your device at full volume for 5 minutes, even if it’s set to silent or vibrate.
Locks your device with your PIN, pattern, or password. If you don’t have a lock, you can set one. To help someone return your device to you, you can add a message or phone number to the lock screen.
Permanently deletes all data on your device (but might not delete SD cards). After you erase, Find My Device won’t work on the device.
Important: If you find your device after erasing, you’ll likely need your Google Account password to use it again. Learn about device protection.
Note: There are several conditions that need to be fulfilled before locating your phone:
1. Your phone is powered on;
2. Location of your phone is turned on;
3. Your Google account is logged in;
4. Your phone is connected to the Internet；
5. Find My Device is activated in Settings(>More settings)>(Security & Privacy>More security settings)Security>Device Manager(Device administrators).
Don’t worry, it’s not an issue. When Face Access is on, front camera will gather your facial information, then system will compare the gathered information with the registered face. If the matching rate reaches the specific value, phone will be unlocked automatically. When we wearing a mask, some of the facial information will still be gathered. If you still worry about security, we recommend you unlock the phone through fingerprints or lock screen password.